Be A Pro in Creating Webpage using WordPress
Here in Support Visions – IT Solutions we believe in providing quality service all the time and that everyone is entitled to learn. And because of this belief, we are conducting free training and seminars that not only educate but also help anyone who is willing to attend. We are glad to announce that we are again having a free class on May 9th, 2016 with a topic of “Be A Pro in Creating webpage using WordPress”, to be held in Greenville Public Library – Recital Room, 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
Topics to be discussed are/but not limited to:
- Learn how to create a Webpage with WordPress
- How to create a full website using WordPress.
- Choose the right theme for your website.
- How to track traffic to your site.
- How to come up with the right title and description with SEO in mind.
- How to create strategic blogs to help your SEO.
- How to install and use plugins like a form to capture visitor’s contact information.
- Look at different types of plugins that can help your site.
Greenville Public Library
573 Putnam Pike
Greenville, RI 02828
About the Instructor:
Kamil Sarji is a passionate and talented Microsoft and Cisco certified IT professional and has been in the IT field for over 18 years. With a solid background in delivering robust, customized IT Business Solutions and technical support to global organizations, government departments, small and medium-sized firms, startups and individuals. He is the CEO and Founder of Support Visions, an IT solutions company, based in Rhode Island, dedicated to leading a team of professionals in the successful design, implementation, and support of IT systems.
Register now as seats are limited!
This and our other series of courses or training are designed to help Professionals and Business Owners learn how to use Technology to be successful with their business.
Or through our site: