How to Create a Webpage using WordPress
Feb 10, 2017
10am to 11:45am at Sprout
How to Create a Webpage using WordPress. WordPress is the most popular tool in creating powerful websites. This class is for people who don’t have a website for their business or are already using WordPress.
You will learn:
- How to create or maintain your existing WordPress site
- Choose the right theme for your website
- How to track traffic to your site
- How to come up with the right title and description with SEO in mind.
- How to create strategic blogs to help your SEO
- How to install and use plugins like a form to capture visitor’s contact information
- Look at different types of plugins that can help your site.
- How to Create a Webpage using WordPress
This and other events sponsored by Support Visions, Inc. are meant to help people learn more about technology. These events are strictly on a volunteer basis giving back to the community. The classes are designed to help professionals and business owners take full advantage of technology that they already have. This will help them simplify their work and/or advance in their careers. Support Visions, Inc. is not in the business of training and education. To learn more about Support Visions, Inc. and what we do, please visit our website: About Support Visions and How We Can Help
About the Instructor:
Kamil Sarji is a passionate and talented Microsoft and Cisco certified IT professional and has been in the IT field for over 18 years. With a solid background in delivering robust, customized IT Business Solutions and technical support to global organizations, government departments, small and medium-sized firms, startups and individuals. He is the CEO and Founder of Support Visions Inc., a Business Software Solutions company, based in Rhode Island, dedicated to helping small businesses grow through technology.
Register now, seats are limited!
Sign up to stay up to the date on this, and other amazing training events in RI